And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.
Announcement (February 07, 2014)
I am exceedingly glad to announce that the video presentation on this article is up on YouTube! It is embedded below with the PDF graphic package and the transcript for download. The video contains much more, including a NEW REVELATION of a hidden code I received during the production of the video. But, the article and the video complement each other. Please use both resources for your deeper study of the prophecies.
So much has been written and so many diagrams have been drawn of this important timelines and relationship among the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls of the Book of Revelation. Yet, I have not read any teaching or seen any diagram, which put them in the way I see them, so, have decided to venture into this challenging realm of drawing my own diagrams.
And the way I see them is NOT “linear,” or “consecutive,” as traditionally taught.
As usual, when a revelation of a biblical prophecy is given to me, it takes a while for my mind to catch up with my spiritual understanding. Well, the revelation on this one was granted me some time ago, but my mind is still struggling to process this download, to be honest with you. Also, I am still asking for more revelation on the first four Seal events, which are the White, Red, Black, and Pale Horsemen. As of now, my understanding is not yet satisfactory or presentable. So, it is not included in this article.
But, instead of discussing the contents of the events, we will examine the structure of the timelines and the relationship among the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls in a visual way, rather than in a written explanatory or commentary oriented format. Accordingly, the Bible verses on all points will not be listed, but only a few key scriptures will be mentioned, so that too much information overload can be avoided. Rather, my hope for the readers is to understand the timeline relation as a series of events “visually” first, and as a structural unit. With a good grasp of the structure, you can go back to the Book of Revelation and re-read it for yourselves. Of course, you have your own way of studying it, but this is what I hope.
Nonetheless, I believe that the graphics, with the commentary, will give you a good structural guideline for Revelation 6 through 16, and may be 19 in addition. However, having some knowledge of the Book of Revelation, and experience of studying the Book, may be needed to fully understand this article, because this article alone cannot cover all of the Book of Revelation. In other words, you must know what the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls are and have some idea of the time sequence . . . although it may be turned upside down by the time you finish reading this article and studying the diagrams. But, it is a promise that the table and diagrams will help you see the true structure of the Book of Revelation; it will make good sense to you. Please also read “The Last Week of Daniel 9:27: Beginning in 2017?” if you have not, for a better orientation of the time line.
Let us make sure your mind is in the “Last Days” before we read on, and open for a new perspective. And, it may get slightly confusing in the beginning, but please, continue reading, because it will be probably clarified as you read on.
You will find in the Graphic Package below all 4 graphics on Revelation, plus a table on Seal 6 and a bonus diagram of the Last Week Timeline, which are not posted within the article. The are downloadable as a package of 6 graphics in the PFD format via the link provided at the end of the article, right after the video. Hope they will be helpful in your study.
This outline will help you keep oriented in your study of Revelation. This table shows the backbone structure of the Book of Revelation. In blue fonts are the locations of Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls in relation to the entire book.
I have found that chapters in between these events are also intricately woven into the timelines of these three series of signs and judgments, and NOT in a simple linear format. It will be another project to show you more things that have been revealed to me, but here, I would just mention that chapters between the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls are describing different aspects of the roughly the same time period as the Trumpet period. It follows this pattern up until Chapter 18, then climaxes in the Second Coming.
For now, let us please focus on the locations of the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls for the purpose of this article. And, hopefully, the outline will also help you in your own study.
Over View of Table
The following table contains a summary of the events written in the Book of Revelation under each Seal, Trumpet, and Bowl. It would be a good idea to open the PDF version of it by clicking the image, in another tab or another window, NOW, before you move on. And, perhaps, this part will be best understood by watching the video.
Let us look at the table first, but in an un-orthodox way, starting from the end.
Commentary on the Table 1
Obviously, you may need to spend some time reviewing this table comparing with the Scripture. But, as you quickly have a look at it now, please notice the following. It will be helpful to orient you in a larger view of the events.
A few things to point out . . .
1. The structure of the table is self-explanatory. However, just to bring it up to your attention, the blue wavy lines “roughly” indicate the beginning of the Great Tribulation. The red line indicates the end of the Great Tribulation.
2. In Seal 6, however, there is no clear indication that it is a beginning of the Great Tribulation. Instead, there are five different “mini-prophecies” [detailed in Diagram 2] or “previews” you could call them, of the rest of the tribulation period. But, I drew the line there because I could discern that there would be a major shift between Seal 5 and Seal 6, because Seal 5 (Rev 6:9-10) mentioned that the martyrs would be told that they must wait for the avenge, because more of their brethren would need to be killed. Then, the martyrs cry is followed by Seal 6 (Rev 6:12-17) that prophesies some key events, which correspond with events in some Trumpet signs that will follow. Seal 6 is telling us that those events will soon occur in the order that is written. And, you can find them in the Trumpet events in the same order. The blue wavy line here means that Seal 6 “indicates” the beginning of the Great Tribulation.
3. In addition, it is not yet easily discernable in the table, but the Bowl judgments will be occurring in a very short period of time towards the end. If you imagine the blue wavy line as a line that goes straight down from top to bottom, you can see that all those events in the series of the Bowl will be “packed” into a very short period of time. It will be an intense and horrible time, which will lead up to the Armageddon and the Second Coming. You will see it more clearly in the following diagrams.
4. As you can see, I highlighted all the 7th events of the Seal, Trumpet, and Bowl series in blue, which are the same events (see the last column, on the right, of the table all the way down). That is where I started. In the columns, “noises,” “thunders,” “lightnings,” and an “earthquake (EQ),” all are present in all the 7th events. In the 7th Trumpet and Bowl, there is an additional event, “hail stones.” It is very common in repeated prophecies that more details are added as the same prophecy is progressively repeated, especially in the Books of Daniel and Revelation. But, you must admit that they all seem to be happening in the same one dramatic occasion, and which is the Second Coming of our Messiah.
Let us see the parallelism of in the Scripture, as the following:
7th Seal (Rev 8:1-6, NKJV)*
(5) Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.
7th Trumpet (Rev 11:15-19)
(19) Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant[a] was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.
7th Bowl (Rev 16:17-21)
(18) And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.
*Focusing on the 7th Seal . . ., let us unpack the passage. It unlocks the Trumpets, but the last half of Seal 7 describes the Second Coming in the same way as the Trumpet 7 and Bowl 7 do. It has a dual purpose.
Let us look at Seal 7 in more detail.
The 7th Seal opened, which released 7 Trumpet angels:
(1) When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. (2) And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.
*Descriptions of the Second Coming and the final Wrath (Judgment):
(3) Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. (4) And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand. (5) Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.
Going back to the Trumpet angels being preparing:
(6) So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
And, in this full account of the 7th Seal, you can see clearly that the same events are embedded in the description of the 7th Seal, as the 7th Trumpet and 7th Bowl. Therefore, Seal 7 has 2 purposes: 1) releasing the Trumpet angels; 2) prophesying the Second coming events.
For those who have been taught, especially from the Dispensationalism/Pre-Trib point of view, that the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls will occur in a linear fashion, consecutively, this is a total paradigm shift. Is it not? But, the fact is, they CANNOT BE linear, because if they were, the “Finale” would have to come THREE TIMES — not possible. That is the reality.
The most important key point here is: The 7th Seal, Trumpet, and Bowl are talking about the same event, which is the “Second Coming of the Messiah” and the “Wrath of God.” When you see this, then start from there, so that you can correctly build the rest of the timelines on it.
Simple Look at the Timelines
So, now, because of the fact concluded in the previous section, we can see that the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls are not linear. It means that they will not occur in the order of Seal-Trumpet-Bowl consecutively, one after another, but they are “layered,” like they cascade. In order for all of them to end at the same time, they must be overlapping at some point. Correct? I have learned that their starting points and the length of the time periods are different and become shorter and more intense from Seal to Trumpet to Bowl, and build up on top of the previous series. And, the Trumpets describe more details than the Seal, the Bowls than the Trumpets, of the same time period toward the end.
My words are failing me in describing this intricate relation of these three different series of prophecies. I hope you are “deciphering” my enigmatic (though I do not mean it to be) expressions well, but the diagram that is coming up next will help you, and me, with that.
Another tricky point is that the scripture gives you an impression that 7th Seal opens up the series of Trumpet events, and 7th Trumpet opens up the series of Bowl events, but that impression is partially correct. It is the subsequent “prophecies” that the 7th Seal and the 7th Trumpets are triggering, but not the actual events.
But first, it would be beneficial to grasp the “simple” timeline relationship among them before we advance.
Please look at this “simple” version of the timeline diagram below:
Commentary on the Diagram 1:
Again, the following are the key points . . .
1. The first four Seal signs extend over many years, or even decades or more. This I know, but the exact events they are representing are the issues I have been praying about for confirmation and more details, but at this point, I have not received an clear answers yet. There are many theories as to what the horsemen mean and such, but I have not found any theory that is acceptable or with which I am comfortable enough to present in my articles as an example. It is a future topic, as YHVH wills. But, I have a good understanding of Seal 5 -7, which I will discuss more later.
2. And, as I indicated in the diagram above, I believe that the time span of he 7 Trumpets roughly fits the length of the Last Week of Daniel 9:27, or you may call, the 70th Week of Daniel 9:24-27. Here are my reason for that: 1) the 5th Trumpet, the first “Woe” (Rev 9:1), is the beginning of the Great Tribulation, as I detailed in “The Bottomless Pit and The Beast”; 2) in Seal 6, the whole sequence of the following events are described, and following the eclipses (Rev 6:12), falling stars (Rev 6:13) are coming next, the pattern of which matches the 1st Trumpet (Rev 8:7) and the 2nd Trumpet (Rev 8:10); 3) the progress of the series of Trumpets fits the progress of the Last Week in general.
3. A “trumpet” is almost always represents a “warning” in the Bible. It is not unreasonable to take the 1st Trumpet as the warning for the beginning of the Last Week of Daniel 9:27, and with the subsequent three more cosmic signs altogether [see Table 1], as the four heavenly warning signs for the beginning of the dreaded Great Tribulation. And, as it continues, the 5th Trumpet (the 1st Woe) is the beginning of the Great Tribulation, 6th Trumpet (2nd Woe) is the Armageddon, and finally, the 7th Trumpet is the Second Coming. YHVH speaks to us through signs, indeed.
Then, the Bowls begin “sort of” independently of the Trumpet in Rev 16:1, and are called the “wrath of God,” therefore qualifying to be the “judgments” of God. These judgments of Bowls 1 to 5, however, are “before” the Second Coming of our Messiah. We can discern this from the fact that they will climax in the Armageddon in Bowl 6 (Rev 16:16) and the Second Coming in Bowl 7 (Rev 16:17-21).
Detailed Look at the Timelines
Now, we have understood the over-all structures of the timeline relationship among the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls. The next step is to look into the “intricate” issues I mentioned in the beginning.
The following diagram shows more detailed view of the timelines:
Commentary on the Diagram 2
The key points I would like you to pay attention are:
1. All series, Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls end at the point of the Second Coming.
2. Seal 6 (Rev 6:12-17) contains five “mini-prophecies” for the rest of the tribulation period, as mentioned in the section on the Table (Commentary 1). I indicated the timing of each mini prophecy with circled letters in orange. It means that I found the same events described in other indicated sections of Revelation. I am not listing all the corresponding scriptural accounts, but the key code words are listed within the diagram, in a text box, titled “Seal 6: Mini Prophecies of the Rest of the Events.” The locations of the corresponding accounts are indicated by the location of the orange colored circled letters (i.e., Mini prophecy (B) can be found in the account of Trumpet 1, so it can be found in Rev 8:7, and so on). And, Seal 6 concludes with mentioning of the “wrath” in vs. 17.
(January 26, 2014)
I have added a new revelatory information regarding “Seal 6” from our Father in the video version of this article. He has shown me as I was working on the video production. It is an amazing one. The video is on YouTube NOW, and is embedded below. Hope all of you will watch it.
Here is the actual mini-prophecies, verse-by-verse (a summary in a table is included in the graphic package, which is linked for download right after the video):
(12) I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.
(13) And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.
(14) Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.
(15) And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,
(16) and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
(17) “For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
Basically, Seal 6 is telling us that when the “sack cloth sun and the blood moon” appear in the heavens (vs. 12), all the rest (vs. 13 -17) will begin to happen: They are the sign of the beginning of the Last Week.
I know that each one of you has your own understanding and interpretation of the accounts within Seal 6. Some say the wrath of God in vs. 17 means the Great Tribulation. But, the word, the “wrath of God,” is not used until Rev 16:1, the beginning of the Bowl judgment. So, the wrath is not the same as the Great Tribulation. I also believe that there is a gap between vs. 14 and vs. 15, which could be the time of the Great Tribulation, where Trumpet 5 and 6 could fill. I do not know why the Great Tribulation is not mentioned in the mini-prophecies of Seal 6 at this point. But, the descriptions of the behaviors of the wicked in vs. 15 and vs. 16 sound a lot like those during the out pouring of the wrath of God, rather than during the time of Great Tribulation. They are hiding. Nevertheless, this is my understanding, and for this system of interpretation I am presenting, it fits perfectly. Also, I have studied the Old Testament for the “wrath of God” and written up a short section HERE.
3. And, the Last Week will begin with, or begin after, the 1st Trumpet, which is a “falling star” event (Rev 6:13 and 8:7). I believe that this sign will “literally” happen and a meteor or an asteroid will hit and burn the earth as described. And, this is likely to happen after the series of eclipses (Blood Moon Tetrad information) in vs. 12, which are said to occur soon (2014-2015)., meaning, it is very close.
Feast Day Eclipses Table Download (Please read the update below)
———- – ———-
January 26, 2014
The table of the eclipses on Feast Days attracted so much attention because of the blood moon craze fanned by the deceivers falsely connecting the sign with the, also false, Pre-Tribulation rapture theory. Although it may be a fact that they fall on Feast Days, the Bible does not say that it is or it must be. It is only written that the blood moon and black sun will occur “before the Day of the LORD” (Joel 2:31).
Therefore, I have repented of my action and have taken down the information on the Feast Days.
Also, I would like to make it clear to everyone that the eclipses are happening and they are mentioned in Joel 2:31 and Rev 6:12 as signs of the “beginning of the Daniel’s 70th Week,” but NOT in relation to the rapture os any timing, especially the Pre-Tribulation false rapture. It is explained more in the video.
The downloads are still avail for those who have read my article and understand the point describers above, and are registered to my blog site and are subscribing by e-mail upon request.
———- – ———-
4. At the sound of the 5th Trumpet, the Great Tribulation begins. Please also see Commentary 2. and 3. of the previous section, and my article, “The Bottomless Pit and The Beast.”
5. And the Bowls will probably happen towards the end of the Great Tribulation, working up to the Armageddon, the final battle, followed by the glorious Second Coming of our Lord Yeshua.
The most important point is that Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls are not linear or sequential, but they are layered prophecies of the events, which will happen in a time period of much longer than 7 years of the Last Week of Daniel 9:27. The Seals span at least over decades, and the 7th Seal triggers the Trumpets, and at the same time, contains previews of the rest of the events. The series of the Trumpet roughly spans over the last 7 years, and the Bowls join, or overlap, the Trumpets towards the end of the Great Tribulation, intensifying the labor pain. I hope you can see the progressive layering, and shortening of the intervals of the warning signs, also the increasing intensity of the judgments towards the end, just as the intensifying pain and shortening intervals of contractions of the womb of the mother immediately before the childbirth.
The Seal signs have begun decades ago, probably after 1948 (birth of the State of Israel) or 1967 (the Six-Day War), and we are probably in the Pale Horseman phase. The beginning of the Seal also cannot be before our Messiah’s Ascension, because He who breaks the Seals in heaven is the Lamb Who was slain (Rev 6:1). Then, as the Blood Moon Tetrads and sun eclipses appear in the heavens in 2014-2015, and soon after the 120th Jubilee (6000 years) completes in 2016 (Seal 6), the 7th Seal will be opened, and there will be the silence in heaven (Rev 8:1). And, the 1st Trumpet will sound, beginning with a meteor or an asteroid hitting the earth, warning the whole world of the beginning of the end.
And, after three more cosmic and cataclysmic events for warning, at the sound of the 5th Trumpet, the angel of the bottomless pit will rise and possess the man of sin, the Anti-Christ, and he will kill the Two Witnesses. After being dead on the street of Jerusalem for 3.5 days, prophesying the 3.5 years of the death of Israel, the Two Olive Trees will rise again and ascend to heaven (Rev 11:3-14). This, now, will kick off the greatest Tribulation in the history of the nation of Israel (Dan 12:1), during which time the destroyer, Abaddon (Rev 9:11), will tread upon the great city, Jerusalem. He will be allowed to prosper for the majority of the 3.5 years of the Great Tribulation (Dan 9:26-27; 11:36; Rev 11:2) before the appointed time of his own destruction and judgment.
But, towards the end of the Great Tribulation period, or at the end, the Bowl judgments (wrath of God) will be released during a very short period of time (or even overlapping and cascading), with increasing intensity, culminating in the even more brutal Armageddon (Trumpet 6 and Bowl 6), the all-out war.
Then, finally, comes the breakthrough of the childbirth. As described in the 7th Seal, 7th Trumpet, and the 7th Bowl in one accord, there will be great noises, thunderings, lightenings, an earthquake, and hailstones, and the whole world will see “the signs of the Son of Man .., coming on the cloud of heaven with power and glory, … and all the tribes of the earth will mourn” (Mat 24:30).
(20) He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
Maranatha . . .
Now, naturally, people would like to discuss the Rapture in relation to the timeline. As the immediate following verse of Matthew 24:30 implies, some believe it will happen at the end of the Great Tribulation. However, there is much evidence that suggests otherwise … for now, please just know that it is not pre-tirb … More articles to follow …
The perilous time is right around the corner. . . be ready.
Revelation Timeline: Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls in Graphics
RevTimeline Graphic Package:
<Part 1 of 2>
<Part 2 of 2>
Copyright © 2018 Olivet Journal