Lately, I have been working diligently on Part 6: “Preparation of the Bride” of my eBook (to be). There will be at least three chapters in Part 6 . . . more than I initially imagined. Our Father has been unmistakably showing and teaching me what we must know and do preparing for the return of His son, Yeshua. This topic has been all I was allowed to study for the past ten months. And, can you guess what it might be about?
It is all about “Deception” . . . , and nothing else.
After almost a year of intense research on what is “really” going on in the world today, and connecting the findings with the biblical prophecies, I am still overwhelmed with the new “eye-opening” things I have learned and the realization that how they all connect with the biblical prophecies so perfectly. I am being finally able to put some of that in writing, feeling somewhat relieved. Of course, the work is still ongoing . . . there is much to watch, learn, and write.
Today, I am publishing this, sort of a “side-kick,” article to prepare you and provide some supportive evidence for what I discuss in the chapter. It is with hope that this video I am presenting and the discussions that follow it will stir and wake you up to the deadly trap that has been set before us by the father of lies, Satan. Well, however, the problem is that it may not be “before” us any more, but it is all around us; and you may be right in the middle of it, being unable to see that you are trapped. If so, we must come out of it before the door closes on us. “It is time to know the truth,” says our Father, and He is calling us out.
Revelation 18:4-5 NKJV
(4) And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. (5) “For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Ready for the truth?
The following video is presented by Rabbi Hadassah Ryklin, at Messianic Temple Beth El, Brooklyn, NY. First, please be informed that I do not know Rabbi Ryklin personally and have no intention to personally criticize or attack her. The critiques I will discuss in this article are strictly regarding the “content” of her teaching and what we plainly see in the video. It is also not my intention to label her with any particular ideology or to claim that she belongs to any particular organization I mention in this article.
Now, when we watch her teaching on the differences between the “Christian Messiah, Jesus Christ” and the “Jewish Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach,” there are many things that cause our spirit to go, “Uh-uh, don’t think so.” Or, at least, you should feel, “There is something wrong about what she is saying . . but not sure what it is . . ?” Let me give you some guidelines to help you.
Here is what I would like you to be thinking and questioning while you watch this short video:
- What exactly is she trying to convince you with by this teaching?
- What is wrong with the decoration behind her?
- What are her misstatements or misunderstanding about “Christian Jesus?”
- What are the mistakes about her statements on “Jewish Messiah Yeshua?”
- Is this Hebraic Roots Movement?
- If not, what are the difference between the “Messianic Jewish” and “Hebrew Roots” Movements?
If you are not so sure about any of these questions after watching the video, don’t worry. You are not alone. We are all waking up together now. But, I would like to make it clear in this article, and further in my new chapter for Part 6, titled, “Yeshua is Not a Jew,” that it is a deadly mistake for any Christian to not know the answers to the questions I listed above.
Deceptions will get worse:
(24)”For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
In order not to be counted among the “deceived” elect, we must know the deception of the Messianic Jewish Movement.
Now, let us watch the video:
Well . . . , hope you made it through . . . There could be many things to discuss about this presentation. But, let us start with the obvious.
The following summary will address the key points, and I will add short comments as my answers to each point; and it will follow this format: “Her statements or behavior” — My responses.
Summary of Key Points
A. My observations:
- “She calls herself “Rabbi‘” – Yeshua commanded not to be called “Rabbi” (“my great one”): “But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren.” Matthew 23:8 (NKJV). Yeshua is the only One who is worthy to be called “Rabbi.”
- “She has the Israeli flag behind her” – The star of david (intentionally not capitalized) is a symbol of Kabbalah, an ancient satanic cult, and “david” is not the King David in the Bible. It has nothing to do with him, instead, it is used in the flag because the coat of arm of the powerful and wealthy family, the Rothschild (“red shield” in German) has the hexagram in it. They created the current State of Israel, to make it a “Jewish” state, by political manipulations and force. They are the head of the Illuminati, and their Israeli nationalism is called the “Zionism.” Whoever supports the State of Israel today is a Zionist.
B. She is discrediting the Christian Messiah, Jesus, and recreating the “Jewish” Messiah, which is actually an anti-Christ (I do not mean the Ant-Christ of the Bible)
I say this because it is impossible for our Messiah Yeshua/Jesus to be a “Jew.”
- “The Jews” in the New Testament means “the Judeans,” and Yeshua and Apostle Paul called the leaders of the Judeans, which are the Pharisees and Sadducees, and the Sanhedrin (elders), “the Judeans.” The word, “the Jews,” does not mean the House of Judah, but means “the Judeans,” who practice the Judaism (not the teaching of Moses but by Halakha, Talmud, and Rabbinic teaching). It is a Babylonian false religion that was developed during the Babylonian exile (589 – 538 BC) that looks like based on Torah on the surface, but it is not so. It only had an appearance of following the teaching of Moses, but in reality, they practiced Babylonian paganized satanic religion, called “Kabbalah,” and followed their own traditions and rabbinic teachings, which Yeshua our Messiah severely rebuked and condemned. Yeshua our Messiah did not practice or approve the Judaism. Yeshua was neither a Judean nor a Judaism practitioner, therefore, He cannot be the “King of the Jews” . . Period.
- The modern day “Jews” are not Israelites. They are mainly the descendants of the Khazars who converted to the Judaism the Pharisees practiced in ca. 740 AD. Probably over 90% of them do not have any Israelite/Semitic DNA. They are children of Japheth, not of Shem (“The Thirteenth Tribe” by Arthur Koestler; “The missing Link of Jewish Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypothesis” by Eran Elhaik, Ph.D.).
C. She is attacking the false Christianity (Catholicism), but not the true Christianity
- “Jesus is the Founder of Christianity” — He did not found anything. He came to tell us Who He was and to do what He was supposed to do to fulfill the Scripture (the Old Testament). Also, what she calls Christianity in this video sounds a lot like the Catholicism, which is paganism, and not Christianity in a true sense, which is in an essence consists of believers and disciples of Yeshua as the Son of God, and as our Messiah, who was crucified for our sin and resurrected to give us eternal life. And true Christians do not practice paganism.
- “He worshiped on Sunday” — Constantine, ca. 330 AD, decided that Christians worship the sun god on Sundays, but not YHVH. Yeshua never worshipped any one on Sundays.
- “Christian tradition teaches that he was born on Christmas Day” — It is a false teaching by the false Christians (Catholicism) again. If you still celebrate Christmas, REPENT! You are worshipping the sun god, Baal/Molech/Saturn/Zeus/Odin/Dragon/Satan/Lucifer, and his phallus, which is the Christmas tree, also the “Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil” (Kabbalistic Tree of Life), Satan himself.
- “Christian tradition teaches that He was resurrected on a Christian holiday, Easter, died on the Good Friday, and rose on the Sunday morning” — It is also a false teaching by false Christians. She is correct that these are the traditional false teaching. But in addition, she is trying to say that “Easter” is a false holiday and strictly Christian, not Jewish or according to the Judaism, implying that Judaism is more biblical; therefore, Judaism is better than Christianity.
- “Pentecost was on Sunday” — I am not sure what she means by this, but probably, she wants to emphasize the fact that Christians traditionally celebrate on Sundays. If He were resurrected on a Sunday, the Pentecost (7 Sabbaths later) would have been on a Sunday.
- “He was a blonde man with blue eyes” — Once again, she is ridiculing the false teachings and myths taught by the false Christians. Yes, our Lord was supposed to be a Semitic Middle Eastern man, who would have had darker hair and darker skin. Caucasian looking Messiah was also a concoction of the early false Christians. Those portraits of “Jesus” from old were invariably done by Catholic influenced artists, and are often with a sun disk over the head, with occult hand signs, and Roman garments. They are obviously not the way Yeshua our Messiah would have looked like.
Please note that those “Christian traditions” are all “FALSE” teaching and deceptions also, and that is what she is claiming to be “Christianity.”
D. She is portraying Yeshua as the “cause” of the anti-Semitism among Christians
- “He was killed by the Jews” — Yes, the Jews = the Judeans, but not by the Jews of today. She is alluding to 1 Thessalonians 2:14, where Paul is recorded to have said that “the Jews” killed our Lord. This misinterpretation also seems to have been intentional so that it would provoke the feeling of so called “anti-Semitism” among Christians. This was done as a part of the plot to make Christians feel guilty of anti-Semitism later. But, again, anti-Semitism is a tool of the modern-day Illuminati Jews to attack and silence their oppositions and truth tellers (B’Nai Brith or Anti-Defamation League, ADL), despite the fact that they are not Semitic.
- “He inspired anti-Semitism, Spanish Inquisitions, pogroms, killing Jews” — Early Illuminati/Jesuit Christians did those things based on their intentional misinterpretation of 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15, but they were not true Christians, but many were crypto-Jews, who had converted to Christianity (mainly Catholicism) to subvert Christianity. They were Illuminati agents also. The same people as the one who call themselves “the Jews” today. As a matter of fact, the earliest form of the Illuminati, “Alumbrados,” a mystical heretic cult, was originated by a crypto-Jew, Ignatious of Loyola, and was related to the Jesuit. Anti-Semitism has been their main tool to get their way, and it was the “motivator” for the Zionism (“Der Judenstat,” means “The Jewish State” by Theodor Herzl 1896)
- “He commanded Torah to be burned, kill Jews, burn rabbis” — We all know that Yeshua never did command to do such things. But it was the Illuminati/Jesuit Christians who instigated such acts.
- “He and his disciples ate pork, shrimp, and shellfish” — There is no record of this. Apostle Peter might have eaten some so-called “unclean food” as recorded in Acts 10 and Galatians 1, but it was after the Crucifixion and Resurrection. That means it was after the Old Testament law was fulfilled by our Messiah; therefore Peter did nothing wrong. I don’t think Yeshua ate those food, nor Paul, according to the New Testament. First of all, however, what is wrong with eating those things? – Nothing, unless one is allergic to any of them. Only the legalistic Judaism, and may be Islam, forbids eating such food by man-made oral traditions, rules, and regulations. Believers in Yeshua can eat anything.
- “He and His Disciples were anti-Semi” — There she goes again. “The Jews” (the Judeans) of Yeshua’s days might have had some Semitic DNA, but not most of “the Jews” of today (this is discussed in depth in Part 6-Cahpter1). If I may, our Lord and His Disciples were “anti-Judaism,” and who are the Semitic people? Yeshua and His disciples were the ones who were Semitic, sons of Shem. Why would they be anti-Semitic? The modern-day Jews are most likely not sons of Shem, but sons of Japheth. So, scientifically, the accusation of snit-Semitism does not apply.
E. What she says about the “Messianic Jewish” version of Yeshua HaMashiach
- “Yeshua HaMashiach is the Messiah of Israel” — But the Jews are not Israel. The true Israel must have both Houses of Israel and Judah reunited (Part 5: “One New Man”), and they must be born again and refined through the Great Tribulation. The true biblical “Nation of Israel” will be “resurrected” after the Tribulation. The current “State of Israel” is nothing but the fleshly coerced existence, and the people who live there may not even be children of Israel (“The Inventin of the Jewish People” by Shlomo Sand, Ph.D.)
- “He worshiped on Shabbat” — He is the Shabbat, the Lord of Sabbath, and He is the One to be worshipped.
- “He is the King of the Jews” — As I said earlier, it cannot be. Yeshua HaMashiach has never been a Jew. And He is the King of all the Earth.
- “He kept Shabbat not Sunday” — He did not keep Jewish law. He is the Law, Torah, and the Lord of the Sabbath, and the Jewish law is rebellious against His Commandments (Mat 15:2-3, 6).
- “He Kept Rosh Chodesh, HaMoedim” — Again, He did not keep any Jewish laws the way the Jews did. In fact, He repeatedly showed what was wrong with the Jewish laws. And, observing the “biblical” Moedim and prophetic customs does not make “anyone” a Jew. But, if you are bound by the Jewish laws (“under the law”), and follow their customs the way they do, then, you are Judaized.
- “He ate Kosher Food” — The word and the custom, “Kosher,” came later by the Rabbinic law, and the food has to be approved by a rabbi according to the strict Jewish rules. It has “nothing” to do with Yeshua our Lord. Yeshua does not need any approval by a rabbi to eat anything. He is the real Law, and theirs is diabolical.
- “He worshipped at Temple, and Synagogue” — It is not true. He went to Temple and synagogues to show the Jews what they were doing wrong, and to break “their” laws to show them. Remember, He kept healing His people on Sabbath and got on the nerves of the Pharisees, as you read in the Gospels of John and Matthew especially? And He said He was the Temple. He would not worship Himself. As Stephen said in Acts 7, the Jews were worshiping themselves and the Temple as idolatry.
- “He was born during the Feast of Tabernacles, “Sukkot” – It is true, but it does not make Him a Jew (one who practices the Judaism).
- “He was resurrected on the Feat of the Firstfruits, “HaBikkurim” — So? It will not make Him a Jew either. He was fulfilling the prophecies that only He could have fulfilled according to the Word of the Father. It has “nothing” to do with the Jewish law.
Calling the Feast in Hebrew will not make you more sophisticated and spiritual Christians. It is not wrong to do that “if” you are doing it according to the Bible, and “not” because it sounds good and “Jewish.” If so, it is called “Judaizing.” I do, however, encourage everyone to study Biblical Hebrew by all means. But you should not learn it in the way the Judaism teaches. What the Judaism teaches are mostly Kabbalistic, mystical, and esoteric in nature, such as gematria and symbolism, which are based on the diabolical revelations. We must be extremely careful with things like this, as the line between the biblical Hebrew and the occult teaching tends to blur.
She is trying to “fit” Yeshua to the Judaism, Jewish law and customs, and “Judaize” Him. She is trying to make Him a Jewish messiah, which He will never be. Or, one could be suspicious that she and the Messianic Jews, who preach similar heresies, may be trying to create an image of “another” messiah. They preach the same heresies with the same propaganda in unison all across the board, as if it is orchestrated.
Please know this in your heart that the Jews of modern days (The Illuminati, Orthodox, Ultraorthodox/Chabad-Lubavitch sect, and the Messianic Jews) use those biblical terminologies, but they have “nothing” to do with the true teaching of Moses. They are superficial and there is no heart in it, and very legalistic and worship Satan in private. Some of them who are highly satanic, but not all of them, sacrifice babies and adult humans on some Feast days, and on Yom Kippur, they swear that they are forgiven and released of all the false oath and vows they made in the past year. They are “Judaizing” Yeshua, and Christians too through the Messianic Jewish Movement. And, “Judaizing” means conforming to the custom and traditions of the Judaism.
It will never happen; Yeshua HaMashiach will not look like a Jewish rabbi when He returns.
But, here is a question: Are you Judaized?
G. “Typical” Zionistic statements of Messianic Jews she made
- “Yeshua loves Jewish people and Israel” – Not all of them. Many of them are His enemies.
- “Yeshua fights against the enemies of Israel” – Yes. But, He fights against the enemies of TRUE Israel, to be resurrected “Nation of Israel,” which has been in making for 2000 years, not the false Jewish “State of Israel.” And, “the enemies” happen to be the Majority of the Jews!
- “Yeshua saves Jewish people” – Only if they repent.
I must clearly state here that not all the Jews are aggressive Zionists. And as a matter of fact, many Jews in and out of Israel oppose to and condemn the Zionism. It is because they know how forceful and brutal what the Zionists are doing to the peoples surrounding Israel. But . . . , aggressive Zionists and those who are actively promoting the Zionism are mostly Jews. There are some non-Jews who are strong Zionists, but they almost always belong to Illuminati organizations such as Freemasons. Some (false) Christian leaders are passionate Zionists, such as John Hagee, Mike Huckabee, Rick Warren, and so are almost all of who are visible and influential. They are to be NOT trusted. I will write more on them in the Chapter 2 of Part 6.
I have collected several videos on Zionism and organized them in a way that tells a story, and provided a brief commentary on each video HERE also. Please take time to educate yourself on Zionism.
There may be some Messianic Jews who are true believers, but what they are doing is wrong; they are Judaizers, being conformed to the traditions, customs, and laws of the Judaism. We must be keenly aware that the same people, the Illuminati and their agents, are doing both: Teaching false Christianity and promoting Messianic Jewish deception. Therefore, “Be wise as serpent” (Mat 10:16).
I strongly encourage everyone to read the chapter I am publishing soon, and “understand” the deception and “know” their tactics and lies. We must be prepared to explain to those who are still sleep and help them come out of the deception. This is one of the serious deceptions of this hour. And, please, spread the word; send the links to this article and the chapter 1 to your family and brethren. And, I repeat: “Be wise as serpents.”
The questions 5. and 6. I listed in the beginning:
5. Is this Hebraic Roots Movement?
6. If not, what are the difference between Messianic Jewish and Hebrew Roots Movements?
. . . will be addressed in depth in the article, Part 6 – Chapter 1. “Yeshua is Not a Jew”
For more related articles, Please refer to the Category: Judaism and Kabbalah.
Copyright © 2019 Olivet JournalFootnotes:
- a. Kabbalah – “Although scholars have attempted to trace the Star of David back to King David himself; to Rabbi Akiva and the Bar Kokhba [“son of the star”] rebellion [135 C.E.]; or to *kabbalists, especially Rabbi Isaac Luria (16th century), no Jewish literature or artifacts document this claim. Rather, all evidence suggests that the early use of the hexagram was limited to “practical Kabbalah,” that is, Jewish magic, probably dating back to the 6th century C.E. Legends connect this symbol with the “Seal of Solomon,” the magical signet *ring used by King Solomon to control demons and spirits. 2 Although the original ring was inscribed with the Tetragrammaton, the sacred Four-Letter *Name of God, medieval *amulets imitating this ring substituted the hexagram or pentagram [five-pointed star], often accompanied by rampant *lions, for the sacred Name. The star inscribed on these rings was usually called the “Seal of Solomon.” — An Excerpt from http://www.menorah.org/starofdavid.html.Also, the following video will explain it’s occult origin in detail: The Truth ABouth The Star of David”: It’s Origin and Connection to the Mark of the Beast. The secret Zionist Jewish Prime Minister of Great Britain, Benjamin Disraeli, was so impressed with the Khazar Messiah, David Alroy, that he wrote the historic novel The Wondrous Tale of Alroy [London, 1833]” http://www.geocities.com/realitycf/disraeli.html. b. Star of David – “David Alroy was the false Messiah during the Khazar Zionist movement of the 12th century. It is said that the Star of David–the “hexagram” to the occult–was named after this David, not the Biblical King David as is assumed. The Khazars were a superior Gogi peoples who were well on their way to world rule through what is known to historians as the Kok-Turk [or Gog-Turk] empire. You wouldn’t need to stretch my imagination much to convince me that some of the Red Jews of Khazaria married Gogi Khazars to produce a Hebrew-Gogi people. Perhaps the Rothschilds were such, as that could explain why they might have worked alongside the Drummonds…who were themselves descended from Gogi-As peoples [i.e. Aryan Gogi].” — An excerpt from http://www.tribwatch.com/jewsociety.htm. <↩>
- Article: History of the Rothschild. <↩>
- Video: Jewish Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor. <↩>